superhero

superhero

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Did I bite off more then I can chew?

The other day I posted about the Spring Sprint and how I was volunteering for it.  Well, this week I found myself in the position of entertainment coordinator.  How?  I don't really know.  But I'm excited none the less.

After some depressing days of thinking "I may only have Stefan for another 10 years", I came to this realization:

- They have come leaps and bounds in the last 10 years with brain tumour treatment
- If they can stop this tumour from growing for 5-10 years, who knows what kind of treatment will be available for Stefan then

Based on that - I have a new excitement within me for this Spring Sprint.  Helping out - I feel like I can have a bit of control of this situation.  So yes, I may have bitten off more then I can chew....but - I can have hope again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Considering all things I say this is good news