superhero

superhero

Monday, May 16, 2011

Busy Sunday

I over did it yesterday.  Stefan, Charlotte and I did the 5km Coquitlam Principal and Vice Principals Association (CPVPA) Cancer walk.  Then we had lunch with friends and their little ones, and then we went and saw MacHomer at the Vancouver Playhouse.  As a result, by the time we got home at 5, I was done (in hind sight, perhaps the shoulder and flying rides for Charlotte were not the best idea).  Luckily for me - Stefan is still in good shape - and I got to lay down for the rest of the night!  I figured I might as well cash in on my nights of TLC while Stefan can manage Charlotte as I will be reciprocating soon.  That's what marriage is about right? Give and take.

Enough about me - I know all my readers really just want to hear about how my superhero husband is.  So here's our 7 days of radiation check in:

general: I've been told Stefan looks fantastic by many people - I believe they are referring to his general happy attitude, and not necessarily his rugged good looks - either way, I can confirm he is looking fantastic on all accounts! 
fatigue:  Stefan was on the tired side Friday/Saturday, but otherwise he's doing good.  I've rearranged our driving schedule so I will be on Friday's - as we can tell already these will be his toughest days.
hair: still all there, or should I say, all that he started with is still there!
other: no other symptoms of note so far!

2 comments:

Brown Sugar said...

Really glad to hear things are going well so far! Keep taking care of yourself lady. xo

Danielle said...

Glad to hear things are going well so far! You are always in our thoughts.

Love
The Queens ;)