superhero

superhero

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Spring Sprint Success

It was a beautiful day and a fantastic turn out for the Spring Sprint!

We were overwhelmed by the turn out!  Stefan and Charlotte enjoyed the walk and getting to see everyone.  Just wished we had managed to get better visits in with friends/family - it was a bit of a whirlwind!  I'm not sure what the final tally was - but I think we were close to $5,000 raised for brain tumour research!  Thanks everyone! 

I don't usually like to post pics of other people - hoping Team Lageston doesn't mind!  Sorry to the couple people who got cut out - none of the photo's got the whole group :(

Brain tumour man and Superchuck before the walk

Stefan, Cheryl Bernard and a silver olympic medal!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sorry I wasn't able to make it. Can I still make a donation, and how do I do that?