superhero

superhero

Monday, June 27, 2011

update

It's been a bit since I posted - and some pictures from Stefan's last day were due.  It's been 11 days since Stefan finished radiation.  He's doing well!  Some additional hairloss, plugged ears, and the need for afternoon naps, but otherwise, still active!  I had a bit of a scare on Friday night which had me going to emergency - baby is A-okay, but doctors orders are for me to take the week off work and take it easy (easier said then done when you have a toddler and hubby recovering from radiation -  but am doing my best as I would hate to end up on bedrest!). 



Stefan's radiation day routine always started with starbucks (also validated our parking for the day!).  The staff knew Stefan well!

Last check in!

Cheesy thumbs up shot!

Stefan with the fantastic radiation therapists!

and....our good bye shot to the radiation room.

1 comment:

Brown Sugar said...

NO BEDREST!!! Especially not during the summer - it bites! Take it easy lady! ;-) xo