superhero

superhero

Monday, September 17, 2012

Terry Fox Run

We made it to the Terry Fox Run Sunday as a family.  Stefan had intended to go with Nathan, but we weren't sure a) if we would be out of the hospital and b) if Charlotte would be up for it.  But, as I said in my previous post, Charlotte is a little superstar.  We just did the 2km at the Port Moody run, and Charlotte managed to walk just over half of it herself!  I was pretty proud of my "just got out of the hospital after chemo" little girl!

While it would have been nice to be at the hometown run and meet up with a number of people we knew would be there, I think it was a smarter idea to stick with the smaller Port Moody run, less germs and less busy so as not to overwhelm Charlotte.  And - we would have missed this photo op:

The Port Moody Cheerleaders wanted to pose with SuperChuck!

"I'm coming I'm coming"

Mr. Smiley pants

No comments: