superhero

superhero

Sunday, April 15, 2012

The more the merrier

My blog was recently featured on the website momincmovement.com, in a beautiful (humbling) article about my little family.

When I started this blog at the time of Stefan's diagnoses in December 2010, it was set up to keep family and friends updated.  At first I was some what private about the blog, keeping the google search settings off (so a google search wouldn't show the blog).  But I have recently taken that off and been open to spreading our story.

I came to the realization that the more people that hear our story - the more prayers, good wishes and positive vibes will come our way - and let's face it - my little family could use lots!

So please - if you pray - pray that my husbands tumour continues to shrink and my little girls treatment goes well and she kicks this thing to the curb.  And if you don't pray - then just send positive vibes and good wishes our way!  I so believe in the power of prayer and positive thinking - and we will forever be thankful to what comes our way!

No comments: