superhero

superhero

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Birthday Love

I celebrated my birthday yesterday.  I love birthdays!  What else can you ask for besides a day filled with warm wishes, extra hugs, kisses and spoiling from your loved ones, and your favorite mom-cooked meal!

After a sleep in, I woke up to fresh coffee with eggnog, and birthday greetings from my adorable family!  Nathan was wearing an over sized shirt that went past his knees.  It took me about half an hour to read it since he wouldn't stand still!  It was part of Stefan's present to me, along with my own t-shirt!

Here are the photo's:




After opening my presents, we went for a walk to Newport village for coffee.  Charlotte actually walked quite a ways by herself, which is a huge milestone! 

Another cute pic:

In the afternoon, Stefan had a doctor's appointment with his endocrinologist.  I listened in on speaker phone as it was during the kids nap times.  It was all good news!  Stefan's testosterone levels (along with all his other hormone levels) are excellent!  I said, I'm sure he's got enough testosterone to spare!  So, overall, no concerns about his pituitary function, and they will check again in a year!

Then we were off to dinner at my moms (or Tootoo's as the kids call her!) for my favorite meal, spaghetti with meatballs, caesar salad, garlic toast and ice cream cake!  Yum!

And another pic: 


A great day!

No comments: