superhero

superhero

Monday, May 21, 2012

Charlotte turns 3!

I can't believe our little girl has turned 3!  We celebrated on Saturday with a little birthday party in the sun!  Michelle had come in from Whitehorse just to visit us, and was a great help for birthday fun!  Auntie Bex, Uncle Steve and cousin Abbey made a drop by, and my parents rounded out the party guests! We will be continuing the birthday celebrations with Stefan's parents tomorrow night as we celebrate Grandma's birthday too!  Charlotte's chemo was supposed to start last Friday, but we are thankful for the birthday respite.  We will start this Friday instead.

I've put together a little birthday movie - my first attempt at such a project - so bare with me!





ps. thanks to the Granville's for the bouncy castle!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That was amazing!! So, so loved it!! Great job. Happy Birthday to our adorable Charlotte. Love, Tootoo & Grampa xxoo

Amanda said...

Happy belated to a sweet and brave little girl!

yukonmama said...

The video is beautiful. I have had the song, and Charlotte's smiling face, in my head all day. xxoo