superhero

superhero

Saturday, June 2, 2012

a weekend pass

Charlotte's ANC level was 0.6, still not at the magic 0.75 number needed to start chemo, so we are once again delayed.  But....the good news is, it was high enough for us to leave the bubble!  I can not tell you how nice it was to leave home as a family!  We have all been pretty giddy for the past two days!  Trust me - try this little experiment at home - lock yourselves up at home for three months, then let loose, I assure you you will be very entertained by your hyper, smiling, happy kids (I'm not just referring to Charlotte and Nathan).

We got permission to go to the Eat Vancouver show, which is Stefan's favorite event of the year - free food, need I say more?  We hit that yesterday.  Today we went to the 'busy' park which we have always had to avoid, and tonight we went OUT for dinner - Whitespot pirate pack for our little girl!  Charlotte has been eating like a superstar the past week - I guess blogging about problems makes them go away - something I will have to try again in the future!

Tomorrow we are very much looking forward to being able to do the Child Run as a family!  Tuesday will be blood work and we should be starting chemo on Wednesday.  I'm not sure when our next weekend pass will be - so we will be packing in a couple more public outings before Wednesday, perhaps you will see us out!

at the 'busy' park

incognito on our way to Whitespot...

Giddy boys

reflecting in her fedora - or "Dora" hat as Charlotte likes to call it

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a great time at the Child Run tomorrow!

It was great seeing Stefan today :)

If you guys need anything just let me know.